Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feed the Soul: Helping Those Who Are In Need

----------------------------------

Prayer is a very powerful tool. I believe in the power of prayer.

I also believe that God provided us with the resources to help those who are in need.

Before spending that Php100 ($2) on things you can somehow postpone or live without, 
you might want to think about the people left with just the clothes on their back.

Japan needs not just your prayers, they need help and donations too.

You can send your donations through Groupon Philippines
which will be fully given to the Red Cross International Relief Fund for Japan.

Groupon Philippines will be matching your donations up to Php30,000.00,
increasing the amount that will be given to the relief fund.

Click on the image to know more.





I am not a paid advertiser for Groupon. I'm from Davao so obviously Groupon is almost meaningless to me, except for causes like this. I got inspired by ChuvanessNot because it's hip, not because it's cool; because I'm doing my part as a concerned human being. Yes, there are a lot more people suffering in this world. And this is one way to help lessen it.



No comments:

Post a Comment