Thursday, March 17, 2011

Non-food Musing: Better Blogging?

----------------------------------
I don't really know if I'm supposed to be embarrassed or what. Normally I would just write away and not care about how the blog looks and how reader-friendly it can be -- mainly because I doubt anybody would actually read or visit this site. I just saw the stats and noticed the increase in traffic. Mostly from blog forums I participate in. Avid fans of those popular blogs must've click on my name by accident or just sheer curiosity. I do know a few visitors which mainly are my schoolmates from UP Mindanao, but still, you know how we roll in school, we're are trained to be critical!

Wait... so that means Chuvaness and MarketMan checked on my blog too?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... breathe kAi... breathe.


Mygollygoshwow... pressure na ito. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment